John 8:24."Therefore I said to you that
you will die in your sins; for if you
do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins."
John 15:14. "You are My friends if
you do whatever I command you."
IF THE BLIND
LEAD THE BLIND
Matthew 15:14. "Let them alone. They are
blind leaders of the blind. And if
the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch."
- The Blind Are Blinded By Satan. (2 Corinthians
- We Need To Let God Lead Us. (Psalm 73:24)
- God Will Show You The Right Path. (Psalm 16:11)
IF WE STRIVE
TO PLEASE MEN
Galatians 1:10. "For do I now
persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if
I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ."
Ephesians 6:6. "Not with eyeservice,
as men-pleasers, but as bondservants of Christ, doing the will of
God from the heart."
IF WE KEEP
- We Will Be Saved. (1 Corinthians 15:1-4)
- The Danger Of Forgetting. (Psalm 9:17)
IF WE NEGLECT
- How Shall We Escape? (Hebrews 2:1-3)
- We Shall Not Escape. (1 Thessalonians 5:1-3)
IF YOU DO
2 Peter 1:5-11. "But also for this very
reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue
knowledge, to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance,
to perseverance godliness, to godliness brotherly kindness, and
to brotherly kindness love. For if
these things are yours and abound, you will be neither barren nor
unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. For he who
lacks these things is shortsighted, even to blindness, and has forgotten
that he was cleansed from his old sins. Therefore, brethren, be
even more diligent to make your call and election sure, for if
you do these things you will never stumble; for so an entrance will
be supplied to you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our
Lord and Savior Jesus Christ."
- Note: If these
things be in you.
- Note: If you
do these things you shall never fall.
- See also - 1 Corinthians 10:12.
IF YE HOLD
Hebrews 3:14. "For we have become partakers
of Christ if we hold the beginning
of our confidence steadfast to the end."
- If We Hold Fast We Will Be Saved. (Matthew 24:13)
IF YE LOVE
John 14:15. "If
you love Me, keep My commandments."
1 John 5:3. "For this is the love of God, that we keep His
commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome."
Luke 6:36. "And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the
things which I say?"
IF YE COME
TO CHRIST ...
- Your life can be changed.
- You can have sins forgiven.
- You can walk in newness
- You can be added to the His church.
- You can have the assurance that God will answer
John 5:40. "But you are not willing to come
to Me that you may have life."
John 3:36. "He who believes in the Son has everlasting life;
and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the
wrath of God abides on him."
IF you have
not obeyed the gospel of Christ
why not do so today?
- Believe (John 8:24; Mark 16:15-16; Acts
- Repent (Luke 13:3, 5; Acts 2:38; Acts
- Confess (Matthew 10:32; Acts 8:35 ff.).
- Be baptized (Mark 16:15-16; Acts 2:34-36,
41, 47; Acts 22:16; Romans 6:3-4; 1 Peter 3:21).
- Live Faithfully (Revelation 2:10).